Thank you for your interest in our organization.
The Greater Kalamazoo Golf Association (GKGA) does not charge for memberships.
To be a part of our organization please go to the main page and sign up for our newsletters. We send infrequent emails about our tournament, goings on, and general news.
Your information is kept secure and never shared or sold.
Also please like our Facebook page!
Please send any questions to [email protected]
What To Expect
- Complete the Tournament Form by Due Date (6pm Wednesday before each Tournament)
- Upon Submission you will be sent to Paypal.com for payment.
- Paypal accepts
- Credit / Debit Card
- Linked Bank Account
- Paypal Balance
- Creation of a PayPal account is unnecessary
- Paypal accepts
- You will receive an email from PayPal with successful payment
- You will receive an email from GKGA confirming the successful entry
- You MUST receive two emails (one from PayPal and one from the GKGA)
Questions? Please Email GKGA
- Is calculated from a formula based on the number of players in each division of the Tournament
- All entry costs are paid out to winners as Gift Cards for the Golf Course that hosts the Tournament.
- Skins Pot are an optional and are also by Divisions
- It is usually paid out in cash
Tournament Rules are emailed out to the competitors before the event.
The GKGA abides by current USGA rules.
Some tournaments may have local rules so be sure to read the Tournament Rules before the even and email [email protected] if you have questions
Special considerations may be listed in the Tournament Rules based on Michigan Health Department regulations.
**By participating in a GKGA tournament you agree to release the GKGA from any liability in case of injury or illness as a result of participation.**
The Health and Safety of our Competitors are important to us.
Each Tournament Rules and Setup will be based on the current Michigan Executive Order at time of competition:
- There may be different pairing and tee-time alternatives ie Two-somes vs Three-somes, off both nines, etc
- Cups may be inverted, half-filled with foam or use a contraption to assist in no touch of flagstick to retrieve the golf ball.
- Expect some delays due to various physical distancing considerations
Accurate player count is critical as we commit the player counts to the course at the tournament deadline
Refunds are only given for the specific circumstances
- During the Registration period of that Tournament (up to Wed 6pm before the tournament)
- If you show signs of the Flu before the Tournament.
- A Medical condition forces you to withdraw.